Sunday, August 19, 2007

Aeris Dies

These strips really are brilliant. That's one thing I think I severely lack as someone who's tried his hand at comic strips - using shared experience effectively. Something PhD comics, Calvin and Hobbes and xkcd all use very effectively.

In case anyone's remotely interested, I watched Aeris die too and did finish the game, by the way. Oh, and Rinoa - wayyhay better than Aeris, guys! I know none of my friends will really get this strip. It's about time you learned the wonder of RPGs, you little Sephiroth-spawns.

4 comments:

Aparna said...

You should start again. I thought you were good at it, back in IIT!

Joviel said...

Why dont u put up the one with reverse-rotation too? It'll be an easy way, when I wanna read it.. OR actually I could put it on MY blog OR I could bookmark it .. OR.. Just do it.

Joviel said...

new post haako

pm said...

phdcomics rock :)
and i did get this one too :P