Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Just WHY is my door number 8-2-310/3/A/3? I mean which kind of retarded 8086 endowed official decided on this contorted overdose of numerology? Why does God intend me to consult my cell phone whenever I needed to recall my permanent address, attracting suspicious stares from whoever requests it. Why do I have to repeat my address a minimum of five times to every guest kind enough to visit at least once? And why is the landlord's daughter so young?

If someone explains what 8-2-310/3/A/3 is to me, you entitle yourself to a nice fat treat from me. That, or you get an immediate admission into CBI!

4 comments:

Sumit Sorde said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
vinaya said...

Its the (encoded) meaning of life. But if i tell yuo, i'll have to kill you!

Pooja Subramanya said...

And I was going to say, its the newly computed answer to the ultimate question of life, universe and everyhting!

Arjun Karande said...

@sumit - Tune yeh kya likh diya, jo erase karna pada?

@Vinaya - go ahead, since you're gonna end up killing me some day anyway.

@pooz - cool, I should set up little tours and charge all life forms that care to witness the apartment.