Thursday, October 26, 2006

The first bug I resolved at Amazon - didn't really do anything, rather showed the concerned party that nothing could be done! Just when I stretched my hand to pat myself on my back, I received the icing on the cake via email:
--------------------------------------------
Why did it take nearly 3 months for you to get to this ticket? This is unacceptable. The response time on this ticket is ridiculous.

XXX
--------------------------------------------
Hahaha!
No offence, XXX, but 3 months back I was begging my thesis superviser to let me go! Ahh, memories... :)
Now, me's gonna solve me some tickets. Bring 'em my way. Bring on the rants!

2 comments:

Saurabh Baji said...

heh, I alone can appreciate this one, I guess ;)

Arjun Karande said...

Lol. Yeah!

Go to sleep! :P